[tekui-devel] Font problem...?

Timm S. Mueller tmueller at schulze-mueller.de
Tue May 21 08:58:35 CEST 2013

On Sun, 19 May 2013 18:55:46 +0200
Stefan Reich <stefan.reich.maker.of.eye at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing that bug suddenly (after switching to another installation of
> Peppermint Linux). Something to do with fonts...?

FYI, I installed Peppermint Linux 3, 32bit, in a virtual machine,
installed the Ubuntu packages according to the tekUI documentation,
checked out and compiled tekUI there and got no such issues.

There may be problems, though, if Xft support is not compiled in or not
working.

Did you compile tekUI on that installation, and was Xft support enabled
(-DENABLE_XFT in the config file)?

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller at schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,