[tekui-devel] Clipboard support, text selection

Timm S. Mueller tmueller at schulze-mueller.de
Thu May 16 21:16:45 CEST 2013

On Thu, 16 May 2013 20:34:07 +0200
Stefan Reich <stefan.reich.maker.of.eye at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Is any of these scheduled to be added to tekUI...? (IIRC they are not there
> yet?)

No, they are not there.

> Or maybe a chance for some quick hack to enable clipboard support? =)
>
> This is just about the only serious roadblock right now that speaks against
> sticking with tekUI... otherwise everything's quite smooth. =)

Thank you.

There is no strict roadmap, but I'm currently working on a set of new
classes for more efficient resizing, less intrusive repaints of
scrollable areas, better string handling, lists, text styles and
inputs. This includes block marking.

IIRC clipboard support looked odd under X11, and it made me turn away
from that matter and look into other things first.

I can't give any dates, and I can only dedicate a small fraction of my
time to tekUI at the moment.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller at schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,